Why some channel’s image quality is poor and not continuity?
How to view in full screen mode?
How to exit full screen mode?
What software are required?
Does Live TV Player work with firewall?
Will Live TV Player work in my country?
Do I need to pay monthly subscription fees for Live TV Player?
1) Please sure you have connected to Internet.
2) If you have problems watching stations such as no video and audio only or other problems, please be sure you have installed the latest version of free software Microsoft Media Player and RealPlayer
3) Sometimes connections are very slow and it can take a while before a channel works. In some cases the channel won’t load at all. Carefully read the error message and most important: be patient.
4) Live television depend on the origin and not of the program that show them, some stations can be off line temporarily or with too many connections, if you are receiving error messages on certain station try again after some minutes or select other station
5) Make sure you have latest version of the Live TV Player.
The image quality and continuity depend on where the signal is produced, in fact, there are many reasons to obtain poor signal quality or even no signal at all, high traffic, low resolution streams, even your internet connection, Our advise is, if you have problems tuning a TV Channel or radio station, try again after a few minutes or select other station
Move your mouse to the player screen and double click.
To exit full screen, press ‘Esc’ key (on top left corner of the keyboard).
There are two free programs that you must have to use Live TV Player:
Microsoft Media Player 7 or higher
RealPlayer 6 or higher
If your computer doesn’t have one or more of them you may have problems to watch or listening the streams appropriately.
Yes. However you will need to enable your firewall to allow Live TV Player to access the internet so that Live TV Player can connect to TV stations server and stream video/audio from the server.
Yes, Live TV Player works independent of geographical location, you just need an active internet connection.
No, there is only a one time charge for the purchase of Live TV Player.
Still have problem?